Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 38: Flying

Yup, I'm behind again. And no, I did not take a picture every day this week. But, I'm doing my best. And that will just have to be enough for now.

Day 256: I love these beautiful fall afternoons. Cade and I have been walking to soccer practice once a week. This was the sky on the way to school.


Day 257: Believe it or not, there is an airplane flying in this picture. I really had to plan for this, though, because we never see planes in the city. At Eric's baseball games, there are constantly planes flying overhead.


Day 258: Sunday = church, lunch, birthday party/work...even our Sundays are busy these days!

Day 259: Busy at school...

Day 260: Cade and I walked to soccer again. We saw this Sylvan van leaving school. Apparently, some of our students go to Sylvan after school. It brought me right back-for a second.

                                    

Day 261: Busy at school...

Day 262: Cade was so excited to go to Costco, that at about 9:45 in the morning, he got dressed in khakis and a sweater vest and made himself a lunch of yogurt, carrot sticks, and cold refried beans while I was in the shower. By the time I got out, he was ready to go. About 6 hours early!


I'm pretty sure that I have some pictures on the real camera from this week, but I don't know when I'll get around to uploading them, so I've got gaps. Oh well.


To see others' photo projects, check out the links:
P52 with Kent Weakley

5 comments:

  1. Great week! I totally can see the plane, very cool shot! And I totally get his Costco excitement, I get it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shy shot, we don't have a Costco here. I think the equivalent here is called Sam's. My grandson gets super excited about Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the airplane :)
    The story about going to Costco made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute about your son being THAT excited to go to Costco. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...