Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 45: Happy

I knew last week that beginning again this week, I would be insanely busy--even though I only taught two days. I just wrapped up another unit and collected essays on Tuesday, as well as in-class essays on Thursday. That's just my way of saying don't be surprised if I'm not around much until I'm done prepping this unit. (Which will probably be about the time the unit ends--at the end of the semester!)

Day 303: I was so excited to finally use my new crock pot! I am so excited to have a crock pot again! Chicken tortilla soup.


Day 304: Beautiful fall leaves at Eric's baseball game. It's amazing how different the colors are a little farther out towards the edge of the city.


Day 305: Leftovers of brie and persimmon sauce. Delicious!


Day 306: It still feels like we're at school even when at home. Cade worked on his flash cards while I worked on unit planning.


Day 307: Busy at school. No picture.

Day 308: Kennedy started a new after school activity: arts and crafts. This is her ant house creation. (Eric took the picture, hence the flash.)


Day 309: Finally got out my camera to take a picture of the fall leaves. (So busy this week that I didn't even edit--all images are SOOC except for watermark.)


The good news is that I have Thailand to look forward to at the end of the semester! I can't believe it's only about six weeks away; I can't wait!!!

To see others' photo projects, check out the links:
P52 with Kent Weakley

3 comments:

  1. I love my crock pot lately! Love the second photo, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow trees! Gorgeous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, amazing fall color. You remind me that I need to drag out my crockpot. It's perfect for winter meals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...