Friday, November 30, 2012

Week 48: Giving Thanks

Wow! I can't believe it is December already! My last month of this project. I am giving thanks for that today! What a load off it will be. I have enjoyed it, and I am glad that I did it, but it will be a relief to be done!

Day 324: Celebrated Thanksgiving with a good group of friends in the afternoon. My chitlin let me take their picture before we headed off to dinner.

Day 325: Eric's baseball team won the championship game on Saturday. More about that here.


Day 326: Finished off the Thanksgiving leftovers. Yum!


 Day 327:  Finally cooked the squash that I had been using as a decoration--everyone around here uses it as pumpkin, so I cooked it, pureed it, and froze it for the day when I have time to do something with it!


Day 328: It just isn't Christmas to me without gingerbread lattes, so I had to make my own gingerbread syrup. It's delicious! Even better than the pumpkin spice syrup I made for the fall! You can find the recipe here.


Day 329: The cheerleaders recruited the kids to help them with the tunnel before the varsity basketball game. It turns out Cade was not the best candidate for the job, but he did provide a lot of laughs!


Day 330: Rode the bus up to the Hyatt to take another bus down to school for my first Crossfit Bootcamp. They've got Christmas lights up at the Hyatt!


One more week of classes and one week of exams before Christmas break!! (Not that I'm counting...)


To see others' photo projects, check out the links:
P52 with Kent Weakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...