Sunday, December 16, 2012

Week 50: Christmas Cards

Hallelujah! Week 50 is here and so is the end of the semester!! If I were the type to do Christmas cards--and yes, I know that I should be--I guess now would be the time to do it. This week I even took a few pictures for others' Christmas cards, but my own...not so much.

Day 338: I missed the bus on Friday afternoon while I was on Skype with my brother. So, I had to walk home in the snow again.


Day 339: My goofballs.


Day 340: Baked cookies to give to my students after their exams. Guess I figured after writing for an hour and a half, they were going to need something to keep them going for the rest of the day.


Day 341: Our YISS Faculty Christmas dinner was at the Hilton Hotel. We got one shot of us with our camera, and several shots of other families...whoops.


Day 342: The finished cookies. I can't say that my students truly appreciated how much work it was to make 75 of these, but oh well.


Day 343: Cade and I did some Christmas shopping. While we were in the store, he said, "Mom, this is really fun!" Man, I love this kid!


Day 344: I was able to make it Kennedy's Christmas party for a little while since we were on an exam schedule. She was excited to see me even if I was only able to make it for ten minutes. It was good to see her in class.


I finally finished grading exams tonight and have entered all of my grades. I even started packing this afternoon. Our trip if finally here. Just a few last minute details to work on tomorrow, and then we will be off! We hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!

To see others' photo projects, check out the links:
P52 with Kent Weakley

7 comments:

  1. MMMMmmm, cookies please pass the plate! I don't do baking at Christmas, living with a diabetic it is easier to not have goodies around to tempt fate! You are a nice looking family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delicious!! Glad you're almost on school holiday! 5 days more here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy end of semester! Love the cookie plate! Want to help myself to one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip and time off. Those cookies look great and love that family picture. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos - the cookies made me want to bake something!! Have a nice holiday season....

    ReplyDelete
  6. visiting some of last week's Project 52 before the next week starts! :) I never send Christmas cards either... and this year I can count on one hand the ones we have received... funny, because I'm hoping to make a business out of handmade cards someday! I guess I should learn to send them!

    I love you cookie plate, it would make a great card! :) and the family picture is the stuff cards are made of! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...